Monday, March 22, 2010

My Formspring Q/A

Your music is hot, and that's coming from someone who lives in Florida! Idk how I ran across your blog, but keep doing your thing, a lot of my friends dig your music as well! So just know that your music is being listened to all over the nation!

woow... thank you for that, Im just glad you like it.. if you ever have any suggestions, pointers, or something you want to hear from me... be sure to hit me with it.. coolroysays@gmail.com, im just trying to make good music...

are you going to make another mixtape? out to lunch was FIRE!!

THANKS! Im glad you were able to get into it..

and yes, im working on a few smaller projects now... and hopefully Ill have the BIG project by fall.

I LOVE your mixtape. its in my car, on my ipod, and on my computer. it's everywhere haha. i just wanted to tell you that i appreciate your music, cause a lot of stuff nowadays isn't worth listening to. keep doin ya thang. a fan from San Diego.

I really appreciate that! it means alot... i feel the same way about music as you do, so if you have anything you think you might be able to put me up on... send it through.. Coolroysays@gmail.com

were the verses you and @Hope1st rapped on the videos for songs? and if yes, are those songs out/will they be out?

well we came up with all of that the same day, as far recording it.. me and hope always say we're going to work together, but it always falls through(even though we see eachother every day) but hopefully we'll get it done.. and it will be out soon.

When you comin to Houston nigga lol

I was Just in Austin all week for SXSW... I should be back out in tx soon tho!

formspring.me/coolroysays

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP