Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Remember...

last summer, I took a drive down PCH at 2am. I stopped at a place where a few memories had been created, pulled out my ipod and turned to Little Dragon, and lit my cigar.

I sat there for an hour, but it felt like a complete day. In the time I spent watching the waves crash up against the rocks, I felt at peace. I had finally got the chance to be alone with my thoughts, and feelings. I figured a few things out and set a few goals for myself. I feel like it was a healthy experience.

I encourage anyone that maybe feeling swamped or overwhelmed, to go somewhere comfortable and just be alone with you. I think we are sometimes afraid of our own feelings, so we distract ourselves with life so we dont have to deal with them. Well I say FORGET THAT! Yell, Cry, laugh, frown, smile, and be okay.

You can overcome anything!! remember that!

2 comments:

  1. i like this.
    & all this time i thought i was the only one up on Little Dragon.
    http://boxofjewels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you cant hide anymore.....


    http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad36/appleworld1/1.jpg

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP