Saturday, March 27, 2010

Formspring Q/A

So when are you dropping your next mixtape? And i like listening to out to lunch when im on the bus it has me geekin. And just to let you know people all the way in maryland are listening to you keep at it!
Doooope! i wrote a few of the songs on OTL while on the bus...

im working now... i have all kind of music just sitting there... but i dont know when im going to drop something... im not organzied at all... and I HATE planning. lol

you ever gonna come to san diego?
Hell yeeeeaaaa! just let me know when youre ready!



when you're having a bad day, how do you deal with it?
3 ways.

1. I try my best to turn that negative in to a positve.
2. I look at the situtation like... "It can always be worse..."
3. I try to seek out the humor in the situation... if NOTHING is going my way... there HAS to be something funny going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP