Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wristcutters: A Love Story



sooo I was in a conversation yesterday (forgot what it was about) ... and this movie popped in my head. I couldnt remember the name for the life of me, and not enough details were coming to mind to describe it to someone. Now, we all know what its like to try to remember something, you know... when its right on the tip of your tongue! well that was me. It didnt dawn on me until about 1:45 am... and then everything came back, and I remembered how I fell in love with this movie. So I found it on the web (thank God for the internet) and watched it. AMAZING MOVIE! If you get the chance watch it! shannyn sossamon is the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP