Monday, February 1, 2010

Stevie Crooks Interview

How2beFamous: Stevie Crooks "Diamonds & Guns" Listening Party from Curtiss King on Vimeo.



So I spent my Saturday running through ALL the streets in LA, and I made my last stop out in Upland for Stevie Crooks listening party. Skeme, Lavish, & Noa James all graced the mic before stevie, and did it justice. When stevie finally picked up the cordless, his energy consumed the room. "All my live niggas say WOO WOO WOO WOOO!" The whole placed erupted, sounding like a pack of wild dogs on the loose. (yes i joined in) He performed some of the music from his first mixtape, as well as the song that got me familiar with him... "Steps of Love." He then proceeded to play some of the tracks from the forthcoming project, and I must say... I WAS IMPRESSED!! I cant wait for the project, Im sure it will be nothing short of amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP