Monday, January 18, 2010

So this weekend I saw Avatar ....



...and I wasnt that Impressed (and yes i saw it in 3D). Now I am a film fanatic! I try to watch a new movie every day, or one I havent seen in a while. I love being pulled into the movie to where I feel like I'm one of the characters. I love feeling what they feel. This didnt happen to me in avatar. I think this is because the story is one that you see over and over. In case you havent seen it, I wont spoil it for you, buuut if you've seen, Pocahontas, King Kong, planet of the apes, starwars, Titanic, delgo or tron... then ... welll... you've seen Avatar.

As far as presentation and graphics, This is one of the best movies ever. Visually it was amazing, but I've never been one for looks... need substance to ride on the back of my bike baby... and I didnt find that in Avatar.

1 comment:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP